Friday, May 9, 2008

Sen. Kerry a Quisling?

Dear Senator Kerry,

On my 19th birthday I was at Mount Holyoke when JFK was murdered. I have been a passionate Democrat ever since. I have never felt such shame in all these years -- but when I see the way you and others are bullying Hillary to get out of the race, you seem like a quisling to all the democracy means.

I haven't heard you crying out against the appalling anti-democratic Caucus Skew which has disappeared 15% of Hillary's pledged delegates & popular vote in all those caucus states. Infirm voters need an absentee ballot they can get by mail. Their terrible fear of falling prevents them from using 'a ride.'

The will of the voters? Which voters? Only the will of healthy voters -- is that what you really mean? I expected finer from you. I phoned my heart out for you in 2004. I couldn't have imagined that you would turn on Hillary, the champion for so many of us. Fie! For Shame.
[webmail Sen. Kerry ]
ps. a quisling is a traitor, from Quisling, a Norweigan who betrayed Norway in WW2.
contact: caucusdebacle@gmail
first posted 03.30.08

No comments: