Friday, May 23, 2008

Are You Insane? (Letter to Capus & Matthews)


Friends,
I sent the following to bigwig Steve Capus & to Chris Matthews. I hope others will ewrite in a similar vein.

I'm agog.
Steve Capus <steve.capus@nbc.com>;
Chris Matthews <hardball@msnbc.com>
...

subject: Are You Insane?
Dear Mr. Capus & Mr. Matthews,

ANYone who imagines that Hillary was referencing anything but the primaries going into June with her 'my husband & RFK' remarks has lost their moorings in reality.

That grownups would sit around so-called seriously debating "what she might have meant" -- "Could she have meant she's waiting to see if Mr. Obama is assassinated" is simply insane & hysterical.

I'm ashamed of MSNBC and any commentator who would brook such nonsense for one second. Get a grip.

That I would have to write such a comment in 21st century America is embarrassing and shameful for you.

Sincerely,

contact caucusdebacle@gmail.com

No comments: