Friday, May 9, 2008

The Will of the (Healthy) People

3-29-08 10:46:03 am to Howard Dean;

I am 63 years old. I have been an active and loyal Democrat since JFK was murdered on my 19th birthday. I am ashamed of Mr. Dodd, Mr. Leahy, & others trying to push Hillary, the best-prepared candidate in my life, out of the supposedly democratic process.

15% of Hillary's vote (therefore pledged delegates & popular vote) was robbed from her in all those caucus states. (In Texas Hillary was +4 in the primary & -12 in the caucus on the same day! You call this democracy? The will of the (healthy) people! That our first woman candidate would be given so little respect is sickening.

(email Mr. Dean .. http://www.democrats.org/page/petition/chairman)
contact caucusdebacle@gmail.com
first post 03.29.08

No comments: